Certified Executive Assistant (CEA)
The Certified Executive Assistant (CEA) training program is based on the HEART Trust/NTA’s Business Services, Administrative Assistant curriculum published 2009. The main objective of this training is to equip trainees with the requisite knowledge and skills to operate effectively in the work environment. Keen focus is on competency-based assessments, which are in line with the Trust’s overall training mandate. At the end of the training, participants will be required to sit and past all requisite assessments as stipulated by HEART Trust/NTA.
Upon successful completion of this training program, participants should be able to:
- Coordinate workplace safety measures
- Plan business trips and itineraries
- Plan and manage meetings and conferences
- Design and develop business related documents
- Maintain records systems
- Process personnel information
- Supervise work teams
- Co-ordinate business resources
- Research information for business purposes
- Co-ordinate customer service strategies
This training program is ideal for persons who wish to advance their training skills in organizations that operate in the following sectors:
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Virtual Campus access to all supporting documents
- All relevant training materials
- Certificate of Completion
Need a Customised Training?
You may find our customised training option more suitable for your budgetary needs. Please complete the request form below and get started with your customised training program TODAY!