Certified Procurement Specialist (CPS)
Procurement is a process that involves the buying goods and services from vendors. The process is uniquely linked to an organization’s operations and overall strategy. Our Certified Procurement Specialist (CPS) training program was carefully designed by industry experts to equip current and future procurement specialists with the requisite skills to be successful in any organization that requires such specialist. During this 45-hour training program, participants will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to understand the procurement cycle and make informed decision while achieve the organization’s goals.
Upon successful completion of this training program, participants should be able to:
- Explain the procurement cycle
- Identify standard requirements during the procurement process
- Apply a range of purchasing tools and techniques situations during the procurement process
- Use appropriate technology to increase efficiency during the procurement process
- Develop strategies to increase supply chain performance and build supplier relationships
- Apply sound negotiation strategies during the relevant stages of the procurement cycle
- Apply knowledge of the operation and performance of contracts in order to improve contract outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of the potential liabilities and claims associated concluding contract during the procurement process
- Apply sound ethical concepts and principles to various situations relating to the procurement process
- Use various business communication tools and strategies to improve performance and build supplier relationships
- Apply value analysis to improve the grade and degree of purchasing work and efficient execution of certain purchasing activities
- Apply inventory management principles and tools to the procurement process
- Assess the relationship between finance and procurement as a profit center
This training program is ideal for individuals who wish to advance their procurement skills in organizations that operate in the following sectors:
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Virtual Campus access to all supporting documents
- All relevant training materials
- Certificate of Completion
Need a Customised Training?
You may find our customised training option more suitable for your budgetary needs. Please complete the request form below and get started with your customised training program TODAY!