Budgeting is a task that can be done by anyone. It helps us to organize our finances in order to achieve greater financial success. Our Financial Advantage training program was carefully designed by industry experts to equip current and future budgeting specialists with the requisite introductory skills to develop a realistic master budget for any type of organization. During this 45-hour training program, participants will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently develop various budgets, which may include a sales budget, capital budget, purchases budget, cash budget, labor budget, etc.
Upon successful completion of this training program, participants should be able to:
- Develop a realistic master budget for a retail and service organization
- Apply sound ethical standards and principles to various situations
- Use various business communication tools within the workplace
- Apply various costing techniques for products and services
- Apply various pricing techniques to determine ‘market friendly’ prices for goods and services
- Assess tax liabilities while developing a budget
- Apply planning and budgeting concepts during the budgeting process
- Apply forecasting techniques during the budgeting process
- Appraise risk, uncertainty, and expected value
- Perform sensitivity and variance analyses
- Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for a master budget
This training program is ideal for middle managers, supervisors, or any person who wishes to improve their budgeting skills.
- Virtual Campus access to all supporting documents
- All relevant training materials
- Certificate of Completion
Need a Customised Training?
You may find our customised training option more suitable for your budgetary needs. Please complete the request form below and get started with your customised training program TODAY!