Fundamentals of Operations Management
All organizations require efficient and effective processes to satisfy their internal and external customers by producing high quality goods and services at affordable prices. To achieve this, organizations embrace the fundamental principles underlying operations management. Our Fundamentals of Operations Management training program was carefully designed by industry experts to equip current and future operations management specialists with the requisite skills to be successful in any organization that requires such specialists. During this 45-hour training program, participants will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to increase efficiency in their operations department.
Upon successful completion of this training program, participants should be able to:
- Apply the key principles of operations management to various situations
- Apply inventory management principles and practices to various situations
- Use Total Quality Management (TQM) techniques to improve operational efficiencies in an organization
- Evaluate productivity in an organization
- Apply the concept of Break-even Analysis to various operational situations
- Use suitable business communication tools and strategies to build and maintain customer relationships
- Use and manage appropriate technology to increase operational efficiencies within an organization
- Apply sound ethical principles to various operational situations
- Use various operations strategies to improve process flows and layout designs
- Apply forecasting techniques to various operational requirements
This training program is ideal for entry level operations personnel who wish to advance their operations management skills in organizations that operate in the following sectors:
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Virtual Campus access to all supporting documents
- All relevant training materials
- Certificate of Completion
Need a Customised Training?
You may find our customised training option more suitable for your budgetary needs. Please complete the request form below and get started with your customised training program TODAY!