MaxedOUT is our flagship financial management training program that was carefully designed by industry experts with you in mind. During this 45-hour training program, participants will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and tools to effectively manage their businesses’ financial responsibilities. The training will focus on the effective use of various accounting software, local tax obligations, business valuation techniques, budgeting, auditing techniques, financial statement analysis, business communication, risk analysis, and costing techniques.
Upon successful completion of this training program, participants should be able to:
- Accurately use accounting software (QuickBooks, Excel, and Sage 50) to record daily business financial transactions
- Assess the implications of local business tax liabilities on the financial health of a business
- Apply various business valuation techniques to determine the value of a business for sale, debt/equity financing, or adding shareholders
- Create a master budget for a business
- Apply various auditing techniques to determine the financial accuracy of business transactions
- Analyze various financial statements to determine a company’s financial health
- Use various business communication tools to effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Use Sensitivity Analysis and Scenario Analysis to determine the riskiness of a proposed project
- Apply various costing methods to determine the price of a product or service
This training program is ideal for middle managers, line managers, small business owners, and recent graduates who wish to advance their skills in financial management and tap into one of the following sectors:
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Virtual Campus access to all supporting documents
- All relevant training materials
- Certificate of Completion
Need a Customised Training?
You may find our customised training option more suitable for your budgetary needs. Please complete the request form below and get started with your customised training program TODAY!