Moving up the RANKS
Moving up the RANKS is our flagship supervisory management training program that was carefully designed by industry experts with you in mind. During this 20-hour training program, participants will be equipped with the necessary tools and strategies needed to build lasting and mutually beneficial relationships, influence better work behaviors among employees, assess individual and group needs, increase work knowledge of handling grievance procedures and Employee Performance Systems (EPS), and serving others all while achieving the organization’s overall goals.
Upon successful completion of this training program, participants should be able to:
- Apply recommended strategies to build lasting and mutually beneficial work related relationships with operatives as well as upper level management
- Assess employees’ behaviors and develop strategies to influence their attitudes towards desired outcomes
- Assess individual and group needs using our 5-Step Needs Analysis
- Apply their knowledge of management functions and theories, motivation, business communication, and employee performance systems to boost organizational productivity
This training program is ideal for middle managers, line managers, and those aiming to become supervisors in one of the following sectors:
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Virtual Campus access to all supporting documents
- All relevant training materials
- Certificate of Completion
Need a Customised Training?
You may find our customised training option more suitable for your budgetary needs. Please complete the request form below and get started with your customised training program TODAY!