Certified Corporate Trainer (CCT)
Staff development remains an integral component of the successful operation of any organization. Corporate training offers organizations the added bonus of using proven training methods to improve staff competencies and support on-the-job application. Our Certified Corporate Trainer (CCT) training program was designed with this key component in mind.
The Certified Corporate Trainer (CCT) training program was carefully designed by industry experts to equip current and future corporate trainer specialists with the requisite skills to be successful trainers in any organization that requires such specialists. During this 45-hour training program, participants will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively increase staff competency levels in an organization.
Upon successful completion of this training program, participants should be able to:
- Apply the 4Ps of Training: Purpose & Assessment, Planning & Preparation, Presentation & Facilitation, and Performance & Evaluation
- Apply the fundamentals of adult learning during training engagements
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Explain the training cycle
- Use various evaluation methods to determine trainees’ competency levels
- Develop relevant training plans to meet the needs of trainees
- Use various media to design compelling training materials
- Develop key performance indicators for training engagements
- Apply training room management strategies to effectively handle trainees
This training program is ideal for persons who wish to advance their training skills in organizations that operate in the following sectors:
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Virtual Campus access to all supporting documents
- All relevant training materials
- Certificate of Completion
Need a Customised Training?
You may find our customised training option more suitable for your budgetary needs. Please complete the request form below and get started with your customised training program TODAY!